AdSense

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Noobs It's Whats for Dinner Episode 63

Some more Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for you. I'm probably not getting Assassin's Creed 3, only because I don't own any Assassin's Creed games in the first place, and I don't usually go  out and buy games. I just wait till Christmas or something. There is a "press release" type thing detailing future plans after the break, along with the video. Enjoy.



Find the video below!
Noobs It's Whats for Diner Ep. 63



I have 1 or 2 more episodes of Assassin's Creed to post, then I'll post a CoD video then do another single player shenanigans video. I'll be posting more stuff in the future, some co-op with Mac, more CoD and Halo etc. gameplay commentaries, Minecraft multiplayer, Online Pokemon battles, and single player shenanigans. The fall should be pretty sweet in terms of content. Next week (Aug. 26th - Sep. 1st) will be "Zelda Week". I will post a Zelda episode every day, much like "Minecraft Week" a couple months ago. I'm pretty behind in that series, so this is an effort to make some progress and catch up. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment