AdSense

Monday, September 17, 2012

Song of the Week #8 - September 17, 2012

I know I said no songs of the same genre two weeks in a row, but I don't really classify this as punk, even though it's by Blink-182. This song is called "Wishing Well," and it's off their newest album. Their new album is really progressive, you can hear it in the writing. Enjoy. (Travis Barker is an absolute beast on the drums.)

Source
Listen to the song below!
Wishing Well - Blink-182


Welcome to "Song of the Week." The purpose of this is to bring you cool music that you probably haven't heard before. There will never be the same genre two weeks in a row. I have Rock, Punk, Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop, and Electronic songs stored. There will be a ton of variety so no one gets bored. If you are a musician yourself, or have a great band that you listen to, feel free to send me a song or two. The best way to contact me is through Twitter. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment