AdSense

Monday, October 1, 2012

Song of the Week #10 - October 1, 2012

We haven't had any electronic music in a while. I think we've only had like, 1 "electronic" song. The other was like rap with wubs. This week's song is All I Know by MAtrix & Futurebound. I know next to nothing about the group, you can find their Wikipedia page here. Enjoy.

Source
Find the song below!Matrix & Futurebound ft. Luke Bingham - All I Know


Matrix's MySpace

Matrix's Facebook

Welcome to "Song of the Week." The purpose of this is to bring you cool music that you probably haven't heard before. There will never be the same genre two weeks in a row. I have Rock, Punk, Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop, and Electronic songs stored. There will be a ton of variety so no one gets bored. If you are a musician yourself, or have a great band that you listen to, feel free to send me a song or two. The best way to contact me is through Twitter. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment