AdSense

Monday, December 17, 2012

Song of the Week #21 - December 17, 2012

This week: I Don't Really Care by Random Impulse.

Random Impulse is a rapper with a band. He plays guitar as well. He has opened for some very prominent acts, and been featured on MTV and the Huffington Post. Needless to say, this week is kind of treat. Enjoy.

Source 
Find the song below!
I Don't Really Care - Random Impulse


Check out his site

Follow him on Twitter

Like him on Facebook

Welcome to "Song of the Week." The purpose of this is to bring you cool music that you probably haven't heard before. There will never be the same genre two weeks in a row. I have Rock, Punk, Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop, and Electronic songs stored. There will be a ton of variety so no one gets bored. If you are a musician yourself, or have a great band that you listen to, feel free to send me a song or two. The best way to contact me is through Twitter. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment